The current system of competitions in Viwawa is undergoing a revamp for full automation and hence more frequent competitions.
The full details will be furnished soon, but this post will provide a gist of the expected format, subject to changes and improvements.
All registrations will be done in-game. You do not need to visit a special page to register for competition. Timings for competitions will also be published in-game, with broadcasts in the game to remind everyone of the competition.
Two Competition Modes
Each competition would be based on either of 2 modes.
All participants will be fixed at the same level, and have access to a predetermined set of items/stats for the competition. True test of your skills!
All players will participate based on their existing level and items.
- Competition only starts with minimum number of players registered and online.
- Fixed period of 1 to 3 hours per competition.
- Fixed given preparation period to allow participants to equip skills and items.
- Prematch time will be VERY SHORT, assuming you have already done your preparation at the start of the competition.
- Matching up will be done at fixed intervals, with a minimal break in between matches.
- Each matchup can be a single match, or best of 3 or best of 5.
- Each match will have a time limit. The match ends and a winner is automatically decided if the time limit is reached.
- Any disconnection during a match or during matchup results in a loss regardless of reason.
- If there are odd number of participants, 1 player automatically gets a win for that round and does not need to fight.
- Live timer will be displayed for the matchup timings.
Stwack Equalizer competition from 9pm to 11pm +8GMT.
Registration and skill preparation: 8:30pm to 9:00pm
Time limit per matchup: 8 minutes
Break in between matchups: 2 minutes
Match format: Best of 3
Hence, matchups are at 10-minute intervals.
1st matchup: 9:00pm
2nd matchup: 9:10pm
6th matchup: 10:00pm
12th matchup: 11:00pm
Total games played per player: 12
Win - 2 points
Draw - 1 point
Loss - 0 point
Game-specific scores will also be used in the event of a draw in the final ranking.
Live scores and rankings will be displayed in the game.
Prizes and Rewards
Participants who complete all matches will be awarded a competition badge.
Prizes will be specific to each game/competition. It could award prizes/trophies/badges for up to 10 players depending on the game and size of the competition.
*** Rules and mechanics are subject to change.
Feedback welcome over at our Forum, but please keep it constructive. Unrelated or non-constructive posts may be removed without notice.