All participants will play with the following stats/items.
- Player Level: 200
- Skills: All
- Passive: All except boosters, tablets and premium items
- Combos: All
- Potions: 20 each
- Ingredient Upgrades: NONE
For details of the competition format and rules, please read this thread: 2014 Game Competition Update
Registration fee: 10,000 gold or 100 cash
Minimum level: 10
Total rounds: 25
Time limit per round: 3 minutes
Break per round: 30 seconds
Matches per round: 1
Note that all times are in +8GMT.
25 August 2014 (Monday)
10am - Registration start
28 August 2014 (Thursday)
6:00pm - Registration close, participant profiles and items will be created at this time.
7:30pm - Competition open, players can enter channel to setup skills. You don't need to enter at 7:30pm, just be there a few minutes before competition start time.
** If you do not configure your settings, you may end up with NO skills.
- preparation -
8:00pm - ROUND 1 START
9:28pm - ROUND 25 END, prizes awarded
- Champion: Equalizer Champion Trophy + 2,000 Viwawa Cash
- 2nd: Equalizer Runner-up Trophy + 1,000 Viwawa Cash
- 3rd: Equalizer 2nd Runner-up Trophy + 500 Viwawa Cash
- 4th to 10th: Equalizer Top 10 badge + 300 Viwawa Cash
- 11th to 30th: Equalizer Top 30 badge + 8,000 Gold
- MVP (Highest average score): Equalizer MVP Trophy**
- All participants: Participation badge + 3,000 Gold*
* Must not be absent for more than 2 rounds
** Based on highest average score including absent rounds, but excludes walkovers for the winner. Score is based on damage dealt, damage blocked, and stamina damage dealt.
*** All badges/trophies for equalizer are different from those in open competitions
Channel Selection (for illustration only)
*** Note that the times on display could be in your local time.
Click on the icon on the lower-right to bring up your settings